Friday, March 7, 2014

Done & Documented: February

 here is the day I shared a peek at while it was in process last month.
Normally, I am a pretty flat scrapper so doing these minis, I get to pull out my 3-D goodies like the ornaments I strung on some glittery fiber & the bulky buttons on the right


here is a simple 2 page spread that talks about Sam's vet check up. Not at all about the holidays, but the injury happened at the beginning of the month & its part of the month, so here it is.  I added a couple of metal items to this set of pages after I took the photos, since I didn't have to worry about the texture. 

  here is #2 of 3 Christmas programs I attended this year. Their program I attached w/sticker hinges (going to miss them when they are gone as they are OLD) & used some vellum music paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby this year.



 This childcare page is so boring, but documented the day we finally got the Christmas decorations up! I did use the fun foamy Thicker letters & numbers & folded a sheet of cardstock to make a flip up to make room for the journaling, those things sure helped dress it up. 

  what? no photos of the flower delivery? me? oops!! 
 I recovered by using the paper they came in, then tucked the journaling  box inside. 





Pink is not a normal color I use for a Christmas page but it really fit the photos this time, so I pulled out an assortment of pinks. It was fun to get out of the red-and-green box for a while.

I finished up the month of February working on Day 23 that didn't get finished until March.  I would love to show more photos of the days in between (which would probably bore you to death) but I cannot figure out how to load the edited photos from Picassa into the blog.


________________________________________________________________________________________
Done and documented is series of monthly posts that highlights Jess's progress completing unfinished travel albums from years past. I will be following along by doing my December Daily 2013, then plan to finish 2009 (2 chapters) & start a new year. Feel free to play along! 

No comments: