Monday, August 11, 2014

Done & Documented: July



July around here was its typically busy level of excitement which leaves little time for scrapping & I kind of like that every once in a while & its especially convenient in the summertime when there is so much to do outside & other places. We hosted my family for 4th of July dinner after the parade on the 4th, we went to the lake for the Sunday after, our pup, Kora, had surgery on a cherry eye, we have taken a couple of totally down days where we didn't do much involving moving off the couch all day, Tim has worked most Saturdays so that's when I tend to run my errands, etc. A few Saturdays, however, I have taken some time to scrap.  On the 19th, I took supplies & went to Grandma's to do a page & helped get her going again.  On the 26th, I spent the afternoon & evening in Grinnell scrapping with my aunt & her friends.  That day was almost painful for me getting back into scrap-mode mentally so I only got one page done, it did prime me-so to say- for Sunday however, as I was able to put together 3 pages the next day. So here they are. & a couple more over the last week of the month.

 these 2 will be next to each other in the albumusing scraps & circle clips to coordinate, 2 Elle's Studio pieces, old rub on letters & random orange floss

This one was a fun photo to use. one of my husband & (at the time) brother's girlfriend. They have such a fun relationship-maybe its required to be able to put up with our family ;) - but I was able to combine those old 6x6 square sheets & the new Elle's Studio cards & strips really easily. 

 This was another fun one. She doesn't have many pages of just herself these days surrounded by 3 kiddos she's usually busy. Mostly old supplies with the new 'beautiful' frame. Made to coordinate with the previous page. 
  these 2 coordinate in real life, I just snapped crappy phone shots of them to share before it got any further into the month! random old supplies USED makes me GIDDY. 


crazy as it sounds, I completed 9!!!! pages over the first weekend of August so I will have LOTS more to share in my August report as I am closing in on the end goal!


you can see my January, FebruaryMarchAprilMay, & June reports here.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Done and documented is series of monthly posts that highlights Jess's progress completing unfinished travel


albums from years past. I will be following along by doing my December Daily 2013, then plan to finish 2009 (2 chapters) & start a new year. Feel free to play along.

No comments: