Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Scrappiness

So I have been eyeballing these Project Life & similar products for a bit, & while I could never fully leave my paper & glue of the 12x12 pages behind, I am fully content with combining the 2 styles into one album.

So, here are some phone camera shots of what I've started in my 2015 album-current year?! whaaaaaaaat? that's so unheard of for me! :) LOVIN' IT!!! There is no journaling -or minimal- as I am just auditioning things in these spots for now... but so far it makes me happy!

this one is the opening page to the album, I love the wood veneer over the January calendar card, a food pic, a lounging pic & a weather screen shot. 

 this is that back side & I am totally cool w/the wood showing through, LOVED getting to use the tickets, wrist bands and the photo & throw in a pic of the childcare group that wouldn't have made it into our big book if I was doing this differently.

a birthday party calls for a full page spread! 

& another party, same family, same day, with a flip out pocket to not need a 3rd page.

the other side of the flip.

February opening page! the confetti from my party is still in baggies in the pocket until I get my fuse tool to close up the pocket forever, more screen shots.

bits of the surprise party w/a note to see the mini album for more details. 

the opposite page with a 6x6 flip out.  

the front of the flip.

 Tim's hunting trip that I also did a mini for but wanted to include a few shots & facts into our big album. 

So, what do you think?? over kill? just enough? think I will burn out on it soon? I hope not, I just ordered 2 more packs of the pocket pages :)  How do you scrap? do share.

No comments: